Who Motivates The Motivator?
These are tough times for leaders. You are expected to handle growing world-wide uncertainty, as you lead your people through change, whilst remaining confident, calm and assured.
For there is no rule book that tells you how to lead in these difficult times. As you search for new ideas and ways forward, there are barriers to overcome, and lots of resistance, fear and negativity to handle. You try to bring your team with you, as they individually and collectively step out of their comfort zone.
It’s critical that you have a support network, as you negotiate the rocky road of change. To help you:
- Get clarity when you can’t see the future…
- Be confident in developing your team…
- Have a plan when you are feeling totally overwhelmed…
- Hold steady when your position is being undermined…
- Have courage when fear of failure holds sway…
A Leadership Coach In Your Corner…
It probably feels like the challenges you are facing are unique to you. That’s normal. But be reassured that your not alone.
As a motivator of others, there are so many demands to face. There are so many answers to find, to so many problems. The job can become an obsession, can’t it? It can be difficult to switch off. Sleep even.Then there’s the family.
Maybe you feel that you should be working twenty-four hours a day? And then you lose sight of the bigger picture. You get caught up in doing ‘stuff’.
The strategy and vision becomes mere words on paper.The organisation or team, then starts to lose direction, and go off course. And you just don’t know how to get back on track. Frustrating isn’t it? Let’s end that frustration should we?
The Top 5 Areas You May Need Help With…
- Communicating With Others – When a leader is struggling, it impacts negatively on the quality of communication with the team. Causing collective frustraion and de-motivation..
- Making Decisions – Procrastination takes the place of effective decision-making. People need clarity more than ever!
- Overcoming Fear Of Failure / Lost Confidence – Once fear takes hold, no one in the business dare take a risk. Everyone plays safe. And morale slumps!
- Working ON The Business not IN it – You may be busy. But doing what exactly?
- Finding Time For You – Working long hours is not the same as working effectively. Do you feel drained, because all you ever seem to think about are problems?
Who Have I Helped Recently?
Here are some recent examples of leaders and managers, who I have coached.
- A struggling football manager, who was just one game from the dreaded sack
- An over-worked business leader, who had lost his sense of purpose
- A cricket coach, who needed serious help in understanding how to motivate his team
- A stressed-out night club manager, who was working IN not ON his business
- A desperate CEO who needed to rekindle his energy and enthusiasm for the job
Damian Hughes HR Director From ‘Unilever PLC’, Had This To Say…
Damian Hughes hired me to coach managers and leaders, at the Unilever PLC flagship factory at Port Sunlight. He had this to say about my work.
“Martin Perry is a master of his art. He is unique within British industry. In my experience, Martin possesses the wit, courage and ability to make the spectacular happen, and to release the untapped potential that we all possess, both as individuals and within teams.
“I would encourage anyone reading this to extend an invite to Martin, share your challenge, light the blue touch paper and then stand well back and enjoy the show!
Call Me Now!…
So, either call me on my personal mobile – 077897 56425. Tell me your situation, in complete confidence. From talking to me, you will quickly get an idea of how I can help.
Or if you prefer, fill in the form below. Please write a response to each of the questions, then send it to me using the ‘Start Coaching’ button at the end of the form.
You will then receive a call or email from me, to arrange a time to talk. By the end of this initial conversation, I firmly believe that you will start to see light at the end of the tunnel.
Remember – you could wait and hope that by magic, your become a better leader. But experience tells me that rarely happens.
The sooner we get started, the faster you will be on track to reigniting your leadership.